THE WORLD IS YOUR BATTLEFIELD
Tanks roll, soldiers march, battleships bristle, planes thunder high above a battlefield where untold legions lie wounded or dying. World War II has arrived, and only you can turn the tide. Bring history’s most storied conflicts to life as you fight for freedom and face the largest military mobilizations the world has ever seen.
Place yourself on the battlefields of World War II and choose between American, British, French, Russian, German, and Japanese missions. By air, land and sea storm the beaches of Normandy or rewrite the Battle of Imo Jima, with thousands of individual units – yours to command. Experience every desperate charge and Blitzkrieg barrage, as carriers, submarines, Panzers and Shermans deploy by the hundreds, painting coastlines and villages with photorealistic rubble and devastation.
With an emphasis on war strategy and combat, the user-friendly controls and intuitive tactical planning make playing armchair general easier than ever. With history itself on the line will you rise to the occasion? Lace up your boots, steel your nerves and prepare to take the light to the enemy – the invasion is about to begin!
Includes: Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike II, Total War, Sudden Strike II: Resource War, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory
|PC Minimum System Requirements:
||PC Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.8 Ghz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 4 GB
- Video Card: 128 MB nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI 9800 or better
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Additional Requirements: DirectX 9.0c
- This series collection includes Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike II, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory – plus the Sudden Strike Forever, Total War, and Resource War Add-On Packs
- Control thousands of troops simultaneously as you fight massive campaigns played out across enormous maps
- Fully destructible environments: destroy houses, bridges, forts and more, just like in a real war
- Realistic missions based on real scenarios faced by the American, British, French, Russian, German, and Japanese forces