1. This is a wireless controller for Nintendo NES Classic Mini Edition. Adopting 2.4GHz RF wireless connection, the wireless distance is 5-7 meters.
2. This controller equips with A+ and B+ buttons, which would help in some games and enhance your gaming experience.
3. Power by 2* AAA battery (Not include)
4. Support Two Controllers playing at the same time.
5. LED light indicates the working status.
6. Operating voltage: DC 3V (2* AAA batteries, not include)
How to use:
1. Turn on the console and plug in the receiver ,the LED on receiver will flash (search the signal).
2. Put two pieces AAA batteries (Not include) into the controller, the LED light on the controller flashes (search the signal). The controller will match the receiver automatically. When the LED light keeps on, you can start to play.
3. To extend the battery life, the controller will sleep if it’s not connected to the console for 30 seconds or there’s no act for 5 minutes when the controller is connected. To wake up the controller, you can press “START” button.
4. Press “SELECT” and “START” simultaneously can return the main menu directly. Don’t need press the “RESET” button on the host.
5. The controller will disconnect when the battery voltage is low (below 2.1V). Please replace the batteries.
6. Please take out the battery when you don’t use it for a long time.
Warm Tips: The NES classic min console has two controller port. The left one is main port and right one is secondary port. Only the main port can control the menu interface. The controller on the secondary port will work after it enters games interface.
1* Wireless Controller for NES Classic Mini
1* Wireless Receiver
- Ergonomically designed for better grip and control. Play from up to 20 feet away and allows for easy access to game selection menu directly from your controller to avoid lag or disconnection. (Not Support Super Nintendo classic edition)
- Please note: The left controller port on the NES classic mini console is main port. Only the main port can control the menu interface. The secondary port will work when you enter games.
- More powerful function. Break out the traditional “A+B” button, add “A+” and “B+” button to let you experience more wonderful and excitement.
- More convenient. Press “SELECT” and “START” simultaneously can return the main menu directly. Don’t need press the “RESET” button on the host.
- It can also be plugged into a Wii or Wii U Remote controller, so you can also use it with Virtual Console NES games on your Wii or Wii U console. But it can only play some classic games, like Super Mary, it can’t support somatic games.